How an experienced immigration lawyer can help

Immigration makes it possible for a lot of people not only to accomplish their dream if a better life, but also to contribute to their adoptive country. However, immigrating to the United States of America is a complex process that is navigated a lot easier with the help of a lawyer.

Excellent and thorough services provided….highly recommend. – Wendy C.


Immigration Attorney

Contact us now for a free consultation and see how an experienced attorney at law can help you with your immigration case.

immigration attorney

K Visas

Do you want to bring a family member to the United States?

 If you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident, you can petition for family members such as:

  • husbands
  • wives
  • unmarried children under age 21
  • fiancé or fiancée with a K-1 visa


Lawful Permanent Residence – Green Cards


A green card will give you official immigration status as a lawful permanent resident. The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can help determine whether you are eligible for a green card, and help you secure one if you are eligible.


Removal of Conditions – Lawful Permanent Resident


We can assist you with removing conditions from your marriage based lawful permanent residency. Keep in mind you will not receive a reminder of when to apply, and failure to remove conditions will result in your lawful status being rescinded.


Work Permits – Employment Authorizations


The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can help you obtain or renew a work permit, which is called an Employment Authorization Document.


Citizenship by Naturalization


If you want to become a U.S. citizen, the Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can prepare your application for citizenship and advise you about how to prepare for the citizenship testing.


(708) 529-7794