Any communication through this email does not create an attorney-client relationship. An attorney client relationship is only created by signing a "Fee Agreement"

I Agree

Immigration Law

Deferred Action - "Dream Act"

You may request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals if you:   

  1. Were under the age of 31 as of June 15, 2012;
  2. Came to the United States before reaching your 16th birthday;
  3. Have continuously resided in the United States since June 15, 2007, up to the present time;  
  4. Were physically present in the United States on June 15, 2012, and at the time of making your request for consideration of deferred action with USCIS;
  5. Entered without inspection before June 15, 2012, or your lawful immigration status expired as of June 15, 2012;
  6. Are currently in school, have graduated or obtained a certificate of completion from high school, have obtained a general education development (GED) certificate, or are an honorably discharged veteran of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States; and
  7. Have not been convicted of a felony, significant misdemeanor, three or more other misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.
The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can help you determine if you qualify for Deferred Action. Once we determine that you qualify, we will complete your application and assist in gathering and preparing the supporting evidence go get you approved. With Deferred Action, you only get one shot to get it right. It is important that you submit all of the necessary supplementary documents with your application and that they are presented in the most logical manner possible. It is important to speak with an immigration attorney who knows how USCIS processes documentation. When you only have one chance at getting your Deferred Action status granted, you do not want mistakes. 

K Visas - Do you want to bring a family member to the United States?

If you are a citizen or lawful permanent resident, you can petition for family members such as…
  • husbands
  • wives
  • unmarried children under age 21
  • fiancé or fiancée with a K-1 visa

Non-Immigrant Visas

  • H-1B visas
  • H-2B visas
  • temporary business visas
  • student visas
  • work visas

Lawful Permanent Residence - Green Cards

A green card will give you official immigration status as a lawful permanent resident. The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can help determine whether you are eligible for a green card, and help you secure one if you are eligible.

Work Permits - Employment Authorizations

The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can help you obtain or renew a work permit, which is called an Employment Authorization Document.

Employment Immigration - EB Visas

Has a company offered you permanent employment position in the U.S.?

An EB immigration visa is available for individuals who already have an offer for permanent employment.

Does your company want to hire someone who needs a visa?

The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can assist employers who wish to hire foreign workers fulfill the legal requirements to bring an employee to your business.

Citizenship by Naturalization

If you want to become a U.S. citizen, the Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can prepare your application for citizenship and advise you about how to prepare for the citizenship testing.


Have you received a Notice to Appear from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (US ICE)?

The Law Office of Jonathan W. Cole can assist in defending your hearing. If you have been charged with a crime that has placed your immigration status in jeopardy; we work with criminal law attorneys to advise them on the impacts that a criminal charge has on your immigration status.
Information provided in this website is for informational and advertisement purposes. The information contained here should not be construed as legal advice. Each case is different, and the proper steps to proceed with a case is specific to the facts of every situation.